Enhance your mine water management strategy with groundwater flow modelling Garner the power of FEFLOW’s trademark capability of accurately simulating groundwater flow at heterogenous porous media, typically found at mine sites. By modelling unsaturated-flow conditions, you can properly represent saturation and infiltration processes in open pits or underground mines. Perform cost analyses by using FEFLOW to accurately estimate depressurization strategies.
Manage brine water (Lithium and Potash) Whether Lithium is extracted from evaporation ponds or geothermal water, feel confident every required detail is covered. For example, you can create what-if scenarios to better understand the hydrogeological system to help plan brine-water management and optimize the location of abstraction wells.
Devise a mineral processing storage plan by simulating Tailing Storage Facilities (TSF) Mitigate the potential environmental risk of mineral residue by validating storage facility and dam design in FEFLOW. Assess the hydraulic performance of a tailings storage facility and predict the fate of contaminants from TSF with FEFLOW’s built in transport engines.
Peru open pit mine improves pore pressure estimate reliability and optimises their dewatering system
– Read more about their high-resolution 4D groundwater flow model designed to evaluate pit groundwater inflows and pit wall depressurisation under various pit configurations. Tell me more
Vattenfall Europe Mining AG transforms mining pits into a lake district
– Learn more about their integrated groundwater and surface water model capable of predicting a reliable strategy for rapid filling of the mine pits. Tell me more
The Central African Copperbelt relies on technology to ensure dry mines
– Read how detailed groundwater and hydrology models directly supported their dewatering activities and design process. Tell me more
Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) improves salinity prediction precision and accuracy
– Learn more about their high-spatial-resolution FEFLOW model designed to minimise numerical dispersion while delivering realistic predictions of groundwater and salinity movement. Tell me more
Hydrogeek Consulting navigates open pit dewatering for complex copper mines in DR Congo with ease
– Read more on how their 3D groundwater model designed to forecast water inflows helped enable more efficient water management decisions. Tell me more