MIKE OPERATIONS is a software product designed for model-based forecast services and for online operational control of river systems, water collection systems and water distribution systems. MIKE OPERATIONS allows you to quickly and safely build simple real-time systems while offering flexible tools that help you deal with complexities within real-time modelling.
WHO USES MIKE OPERATIONS?
River basin authorities use MIKE OPERATIONS to establish flood forecast systems to provide timely and reliable flood warnings for rivers and lakes.
Cities and Water utilities use MIKE OPERATIONS to optimise their water distribution collection systems or to control their groundwater pumping schemes.
Harbour authorities use MIKE OPERATIONS to forecast waves and currents to support safe harbour navigation.
Dredging companies use MIKE OPERATIONS for operational planning, considering waves, currents and sediment deposition patterns.
- Complete operational overview
- Forecasting and early warning
- Real-time system optimisation and control
- Automated processes and alerts
- Powerful spatial and temporal data processing capabilities through MIKE INFO
- Flexible expandability options
- Unparalleled software support and access to training courses via THE ACADEMY by DHI
MIKE OPERATIONS is a unique combination of a standardised out-of-the-box software product and an extremely flexible and open software framework. This means that you can get your system up and running safely and quickly while reserving the option to enhance your MIKE OPERATIONS configuration as your needs evolve. MIKE OPERATIONS builds on the MIKE Workbench data management framework. With MIKE OPERATIONS, you also get the full MIKE INFO capabilities. As such, MIKE OPERATIONS not only offers you online modeling capabilities but also a versatile data management system. The unique MIKE OPERATIONS features are made available through three complementary applications:
- MIKE OPERATIONS Desktop – a user-friendly desktop client, designed for users who need a quick overview of the operational system status and who need to test operational alternatives. For example
- MIKE OPERATIONS WEB – a web-client with a similar look-and-feel as MIKE OPERATIONS Desktop but with a subset of the functionality and a focus on data sharing.
- MIKE Workbench – an advanced desktop client, designed for expert users who apply data analysis and process tools interactively and are able to configure automated workflows, scripts and custom-made data reports.