Getting access to our software has never been easier
Want to try out the software before you buy? You can download the software of your choice and run it in demo mode, or contact us for a 30-day trial version.
ACCESS THAT FITS YOUR MODELLING NEEDS
MIKE Powered by DHI software products require a valid licence, and whether you need access for a single user, small business, large corporations, or universities, we have the licence that fits your budget and modelling needs.
Find detailed information about our MIKE LICENSING FLEX ACCESS policy.
FLEXIBILITY AND ADDED VALUE
We offer several options for accessing the software, adding value to your projects and taking them one step further:
- Access to professional, efficient and friendly technical support as well as the latest software updates with a Service and Maintenance Agreement
- Access to rent MIKE software in the Cloud through our SaaS (Software as a Service) portal
- Remote simulation allows you to set up a simulation on one computer and select a different computer for the execution
- High Performance Computing enables you to speed up your simulations significantly
- Access to DHI WaterData portal with discounts on datasets that work directly with your MIKE models
FIND YOUR LOCAL OFFICE