River modelling unlimited
Please notice we have introduced our new generation river modelling package, MIKE+ Rivers.
MIKE+ Rivers is the successor of MIKE 11 and offers an improved user experience and workflows as well as performance enhancements. It also provides a modern, map-based and highly intuitive graphical user interface for river modelling.
The last release of MIKE 11 is planned for MIKE 2023.1, in spring 2023. To learn more about MIKE+ Rivers and how to migrate, click here. For questions, please contact your local sales team.
MIKE 11 is synonymous with top quality river modelling covering more application areas than any other river modelling package available. Whether your project deals with flooding, navigation, water quality, forecasting, sediment transport, a combination of these or other aspects of river engineering, MIKE 11 handles it.
- With MIKE 11 you get one of the world’s most well proven and widely applied 1D river modelling packages
- MIKE 11 is the preferred choice for professional river engineers when reliability, versatility, productivity and quality are keywords
- It is a powerful river modelling toolbox with more features than any other river modelling package
- MIKE 11 is the software product, which made the MIKE brand name synonymous with top quality modelling software from DHI and it remains one of the most widely used MIKE by DHI products
- Flood analysis and flood alleviation design studies
- Real time flood, drought or water quality forecasting
- Dam break analysis
- Optimisation of reservoir and river structure operations
- Ecology and water quality assessments in rivers and wetlands
- Sediment transport and long term assessment of morphology changes
- Salinity intrusion in rivers and estuaries
- Wetland restoration studies
- Integrated flood modelling
- Integrated catchment modelling with river and groundwater interaction