These modules allow the following simulations for modelling water distribution networks: steady state simulations, extended period simulations, water quality simulations under extended period conditions.
- Junction node demands
- Geocoding and aggregating of consumption data
- Computing water demands for each node of the network system
- Blending water from different sources
- Age of water throughout a network
- Chlorine residuals
- Growth of disinfection by-products
- Contaminant propagation
MIKE+ Special Analyses offers advanced features including fire flow, network vulnerability, cost analysis, shutdown planning, flushing, pressure dependent demands, variable speed pumps, pump and valve scheduling, real-time control and water hammer.