MIKE 2021 RELEASE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Take your water modelling capabilities to the next level.
The DHI Group is launching its MIKE Powered by DHI software suite, MIKE 2021. The release includes a powerful new product, improved features, and enhanced water modelling capabilities. This is one release water-related professionals don’t want to miss!
New Product: MIKE+
DHI has combined the power of its MIKE product portfolio to create MIKE+. MIKE+ allows users to integrate, model and manage all water systems on one platform for the most comprehensive analyses. From water distribution and collection systems, to rivers and flooding, MIKE+ models it all.
- The new Water Hammer module helps prevent surges and secure distribution network operations
- SWMM modules now has enhanced flexibility to simulate route runoff and external inflows through collection systems
- The powerful visualisation capabilities of WaterNet Advisor are extended to collection systems
- WEST’s updated capabilities help model preliminary and less conventional biological treatment units in wastewater treatment plants.
- Improved algorithms, work processes, and modules for MIKE 21 & MIKE 3
- The MUD Transport module is improved to accurately estimate the fate of disposing sediment in open waters when using MIKE 3
- FEFLOW’s modules and API are optimised to improve flexibility, capabilities, documentation and accurateness.
MIKE OPERATIONS highlights
- Now you can transform MIKE FLOOD models into real-time decision support systems
- Save time by comparing and managing FEFLOW models
Check out all updates from the MIKE 2021 Release