LITPACK is a unique tool for modelling and analysis of the coastline evolution, including the effects of constructions and other measures on the coastline.
LITPACK is proven science turned into a productive tool for coastal engineers. It simulates a wide range of wave and current scenarios along straight or nearly straight coastlines. It combines these simulations into predictions of costal profiles and long term coastal evolution.
LITPACK provides an integrated work environment with convenient routines for creating input and analysing output from simulations. It has a menu-driven user interface and the installation also includes manuals and examples.
WHEN DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE
After clicking the download button, the file will download as a zip file. Please run the setup.exe, choose the downloaded product, start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
The fully supported operating systems for MIKE 2024 are:
- Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2022 Standard, version 21H2
- Windows Server 2019 Standard, version 1809
Download from US East
- If you are from North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East or Africa:
Download from Singapore
- If you are from the Asia-Pacific region: