MIKE View 2023
MIKE View is a stand-alone visualisation tool for numerical model results from a wide selection of water, storm water, sewer and river modelling packages, including MIKE URBAN, MOUSE, MIKE HYDRO RIVER and any model providing standard SWMM 4.4 or EPANET 2.0 result files.
The results can be displayed in combination with time series data imported from other sources, such as ASCII files, MOUSE and MIKE HYDRO RIVER time series databases. Data can be presented as, for example, coloured nodes/pipes in horizontal plan plots, longitudinal profiles, time series and duration curves as well as Q-H relations.
WHEN DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE
After clicking the download button, the file will download as a zip file. Please run the setup.exe, choose the downloaded product, start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
The fully supported operating systems for MIKE 2023 are:
- Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2022 Standard, version 21H2
- Windows Server 2019 Standard, version 1809
|File name||File size|
Download from US East
- If you are from North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East or Africa:
Download from Singapore
- If you are from the Asia-Pacific region: