MIKE C-MAP 2023
MIKE C-MAP is an application that can turn data from C-MAP (digital nautical charts from C-MAP Norway) into model bathymetries for MIKE 21 and MIKE 3.
C-MAP Norway is the provider of sea chart information in digital form, called C-MAP. In order to produce model bathymetries, you need, in addition to MIKE C-MAP, to have a licence for these data from C-MAP Norway.
Setting up the basic model bathymetries can be a tedious and time-consuming task. MIKE C-MAP can reduce this task to a few minutes.
WHEN DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE
After clicking the download button, the file will download as a zip file. Please run the setup.exe, choose the downloaded product, start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
The fully supported operating systems for MIKE 2023 are:
- Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2022 Standard, version 21H2
- Windows Server 2019 Standard, version 1809
|File name||File size|
Download from US East
- If you are from North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East or Africa:
Download from Singapore
- If you are from the Asia-Pacific region: