FEFLOW 8.0 Update 2
FEFLOW is our software for groundwater and porous media modelling. FEFLOW enables you to simulate a multitude of processes involving fluid flow, groundwater-age, contaminant and heat transport in saturated and unsaturated porous media.
FEFLOW is the most intuitive and comprehensive software package used for groundwater and porous media modelling. FEFLOW can simulate a multitude of processes involving fluid flow, groundwater age, and contaminant and heat transport under fully or variably saturated conditions - from local to regional scale. With its efficient user interface and its unmatched range of functionality, FEFLOW has become a standard in groundwater modelling over the last 35 years.
WHEN DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE
After clicking the download button, the file will download as a zip file. Please run the setup.exe, choose the downloaded product, start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
The fully supported operating systems for MIKE 2023 are:
- Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2022 Standard, version 21H2
- Windows Server 2019 Standard, version 1809
|File name||File size|
Download from US East
- If you are from North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East or Africa:
Download from Singapore
- If you are from the Asia-Pacific region: