The integrated water modelling platform
Combining the power of our MIKE product portfolio, we’ve made our most powerful water modelling platform yet, MIKE+.
MIKE+ helps you integrate, model and manage all your water systems on ONE platform for the most comprehensive analyses of your waterways. Such customised insights can help you develop comprehensive plans, optimise systems’ performance and so much more. Best yet, you’ll have all the latest analytical methods and data at your fingertips.
Apply the power of MIKE+ to all your water systems
The analysis options are nearly endless across applications with MIKE+.
- Water Distribution Networks: Develop dynamic water distribution networks by performing hydraulic and water quality models, controlling pumps and valves, and managing leaks.
- Collection Systems: Confidently make collection system decisions by analysing the hydrology and hydraulics, designing real-time controls, and assessing resilient solutions.
- River Networks: Reinvent the way you model rivers by analysing river flows, assessing hydrological changes and estimating pollution transport.
- Flooding: Get the full picture on flooding by predicting flood event impacts, identifying risks and evaluating mitigation measures.
You can use these analytical abilities to discover patterns, mitigate disasters, test sustainable design options and improve water quality.
Transversal features and capabilities
With MIKE+, you can plug and play with a full suite of integrative software solutions to customise your water management analyses across natural and man-made water systems. Expanding on previous module capabilities, MIKE+’s transversal modules include:
- MIKE+ Rainfall Runoff — Prepare and combine multiple rainfall-runoff models in one simulation.
- MIKE+ Control — Design and compare real-time control of pumps, weirs and valves.
- MIKE+ Transport — Analyse pollutant transport by advection-dispersion of fine and coarse sediments.
- MIKE+ ECO Lab — Examine complex water quality phenomena based on different biological processes.
WHEN DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE
After clicking the download button, the file will download as a zip file. Please run the setup.exe, choose the downloaded product, start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
|File name||File size|
Download from US East
- If you are from North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East or Africa:
Download from Singapore
- If you are from the Asia-Pacific region: