MIKE URBAN is the urban water modelling software of choice when the important parameters for model selection are stability, workflow, openness, flexibility, GIS integration and physical soundness.
With the help of hydraulic models, you get a much better understanding of water related processes in urban areas. Furthermore, detailed cost-benefit analyses enable consultants and engineers to create scenarios to optimise existing infrastructure, resulting in rational and reproducible city planning workflows.
The release of MIKE2020 in November 2019 was the final release of MIKE URBAN. Thereafter it is replaced by MIKE URBAN+. Due to this, in the transition period between the final release and November 2020 any use of MIKE URBAN is subject to the below disclaimer. The disclaimer is valid for users who access MIKE URBAN as a part of their purchase of MIKE URBAN+ and without valid SMA for MIKE URBAN.
MIKE URBAN is a decommissioned product, thus if you are using MIKE URBAN you accept and approve of the following limitations, restrictions and disclaimers:
- MIKE URBAN is only accessible due to your commercial purchase of MIKE URBAN+.
- MIKE URBAN is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- DHI has no responsibility to provide either support or maintenance for MIKE URBAN, during or after the transition period.
- Any technical support provided for MIKE URBAN in response to a support request is done so on a discretionary basis and may be charged at our standard hourly rates.
- You will not allow for anyone outside of our own organization to use the MIKE URBAN software independently or through your systems.
- The use of MIKE URBAN is at your own discretion and risk and with the agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the MIKE URBAN software, and DHI will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with using MIKE URBAN.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us from our website or the internet in general, or by any other means, shall create any warranty for the MIKE URBAN software.
- You accept and we make no warranty that:
- your use of MIKE URBAN will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of MIKE URBAN will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of MIKE URBAN will meet your expectations or requirements
- any errors in MIKE URBAN will be corrected.
- MIKE URBAN does not include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
In no event shall we be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, loss of value, loss of goodwill, loss of business, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with your use of MIKE URBAN during or after the transition period.